LOTRO and DDO Announcement

Massively multi player or otherwise

LOTRO and DDO Announcement

Postby Rome » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:22 pm

'I wish it need not have happened in my time,' said Frodo.
'So do I,' said Gandalf, 'and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.'

Here at Standing Stone Games our goal is to bring joy to everyone through our games and we feel that is more important than ever. We are making all our adventures and stories open to everyone through April 30. In addition we will be running extra events for the games.

For Dungeons and Dragons Online:

All dungeons and raids, including those in expansion packs, are open to everyone through April 30.
The Buddy Bonus 5% XP will be active from March 20 through March 29. This will be in addition to the weekend events.
Mimic event will be active starting March 26 through April 6.
The anniversary event will be active starting March 26 through April 30.
For Lord of the Rings Online:

All quests, instances, and skirmishes, including those in expansion packs, are open to everyone through April 30.
The Curator will be returning starting March 26 through April 30.
There will be a 10% virtue XP boost starting on March 26 through April 6.
The Baggins' Birthday event will be available March 26 through April 6.
During this time we hope that everyone stays safe. Thank you.

Might be a good time to revisit...
“While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past.”
― Jack Vance
Rome
* Has more cowbell *

Re: LOTRO and DDO Announcement

Postby Fardaza » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:59 pm

A few months ago I tried to log in to LOTRO. The link was broken. Investigating their website gave several options. I tried several things, but none worked. Finally, I downloaded it from Steam. I played a few times and enjoyed it.

Then I tried to log in again 2 days ago. None of the links worked anymore, not even through Steam. I hate to say it, but I then deleted one of my all-time favorite games. :cry:

Very sad, great memories.

Not sure if I'll ever go there and back again.
Fardaza
Master Giant Hunter

Return to RPG's