WoW Classic grouping

Massively multi player or otherwise

Re: WoW Classic grouping

Postby Rome » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:19 am

It's great you guys are still out there having fun. I just couldn't get in to it. I might be more interested in current WoW. When I subscribed. I did fire up my old, very low level guys and the quality of gaming stuff was much much better. Anyone playing the current version of WoW?
“While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past.”
― Jack Vance
Rome
* Has more cowbell *

Postby Fionne » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:48 pm

Kiro and I cancelled our "current" version about 8 months ago because it was just the two of us anymore. I'm not sure if he'd be interested in trying it again or not - perhaps if there were more people we knew. Our high levels are on a different server than when we played with you guys, though.
Tread softly for bleeding hearts lie beneath the broken glass.
Fionne
Kiroho's Beloved

Postby AndonSage » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:25 am

Bandit, Derine, and myself are playing WoW Classic on Mankrik (Alliance side). As well, we have another person we recruited still playing with us. I think the highest level character is my Warrior, Garold, at level 52. But we've got characters lower in level also. You know we all have alt-itis :lol:

The nice thing about Classic is that no one will be leveling past 60 for a while :)
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day. - George Orwell, 1984
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Bandit, can you be online at 6pm EST this Thursday? Elwiney needs to leave by 8pm, and we'd like to get SM Graveyard and Library done before he has to leave.
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day. - George Orwell, 1984
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:58 pm

We can move on to SM Armory & Cathedral now :)
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:10 am

Just fyi, I will be losing Internet tomorrow, as we transfer our Spectrum Cable from our condo to our new house. Since Spectrum wouldn't come out before our transfer without charging us, I'll be calling them to come fix the Spectrum cable that was cut when the prior owner installed Dish. I hope they can get out there no later than Tuesday, but we'll see. I hope to be back online in WoW on Tuesday evening.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:36 pm

I've got my computer hooked up again, YAY! :clap:

The only problem we currently have is that we can't find the bag with our TV cables, speaker wire, Rokus, etc :(
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Thu May 14, 2020 9:57 pm

Just wanted you to know that Garold (my warrior) and Elwiney joined Taco Eaters Anonymous guild. I'd like to do dungeons, and getting pick-up groups in LFG channel is a pain :( I'm only moving Garold over for now, until I see if it works out.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Bolandbt » Thu May 14, 2020 11:44 pm

Sorry I missed tonight, Mom had 3 bad falls on Saturday, and they took her to Union hospital. Of course with all the Corvus stuff they won`t let me in to see her. But I have been calling several times a day.They talked about sending her out to rehab, but she hasn`t had a bowel movement yet so hopefully that won`t happen until after.
=Bandit= (tm)

"The longest journey ever made, began with a single step."

"Life is what happens while you were making other plans."
Bolandbt
=Bandit= ™

Postby Derine » Thu May 21, 2020 1:48 pm

Sorry to hear about your mom, hope she is doing better.
Derine
Accomplished Fay Killer

Postby Razzle » Thu May 21, 2020 5:01 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's troubles, Bandit. I hope she is doing better.
Razzle
Orator

Postby Rome » Fri May 22, 2020 11:03 pm

Here's an interesting story about a WoW gamer who has 49 maxed out warriors.

https://www.pcgamer.com/this-world-of-w ... mment-jump

Feeling embarrassed by a username you made as a teenager is a classic internet experience, but having a WoW character select screen filled with warriors of every possible combination of race and gender is one-of-a-kind. That's just the start of DesMephisto's achievements in WoW, though. Last month, he organized an all-warrior party—no healers allowed—to defeat each of the 12 bosses in Ny'alotha, World of Warcraft's latest and most challenging raid.

DesMephisto is also one of WoW's few speedrunners: He set the world record for leveling a character from 20 to 120 (18:29:42 was his final time), and he's unofficially set the record for reaching the current max level in the alpha test of the new expansion, Shadowlands, in just 12 hours. He's waiting for confirmation on a Guinness World Record for longest World of Warcraft play session at 36 hours, which he streamed on Twitch.

Like WoW's hippie panda who reached max level by picking flowers, DesMephisto is a player celebrated by the community for his unconventional approach to World of Warcraft. He's one part theorycrafter, one part speedrunner, and all parts warrior. But being known as World of Warcraft's warrior aficionado isn't all fun and ganks. It's also a way for DesMephisto to raise awareness and talk about his own journey of being diagnosed with autism at the age of 29, and how Blizzard's MMO helped him cope.

"For me, someone with autism, I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for World of Warcraft," DesMephisto says.
“While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past.”
― Jack Vance
Rome
* Has more cowbell *

Postby AndonSage » Sat May 23, 2020 6:54 am

As promised, here is the list of Uldaman quests:

35 A Sign of Hope (Prospector Ryedol in Badlands)
Find Agmond -> 38 Agmond's Fate (Prospector Ironband in Loch Modan)
40 Amulet of Secrets (from Hammertoe in Uldaman outside)
36 Power Stones (Rigglefuzz in Badlands)
43 Reclaimed Treasures (Krom Stoutarm in Ironforge)
41 The Shattered Necklace (drop from mobs in Uldaman) (questchain)
40 Solution to Doom (Theldurin the Lost in Badlands)
40 The Lost Dwarves (Prospector Stormpike in Ironforge) (questchain)
45 The Lost Tablets of Will (Advisor Belgrum in Ironforge)
?? This Discs of Norgannon (found in Uldaman after defeating final boss) (questchain)
42 Uldaman Reagent Run (Ghak Healtouch in Thelsamar) (requires Badlands Reagent Run)
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Bolandbt » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:01 pm

Mom is not doing well, the pain meds are making her confuse.… she called and told me there was someone at the back door here at the house. There wasn`t, and no way she could hear it from the rehab ctr 3 miles away!

She called me 3:30am yesterday wanting me to go home ( I was home,,, and she called 4:30 this morning that one of her Red Hat Society friends Helen was there in her room and was "stuck" - Helen has been dead for over a year :(

I won`t be on this week as I trying to get her straightened out.
=Bandit= (tm)

Bolandbt
=Bandit= ™

Postby Derine » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:08 am

Sorry to hear that. have you been able to visit her yet?
Derine
Accomplished Fay Killer

Postby Bolandbt » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Derine wrote:Sorry to hear that. have you been able to visit her yet?

No. With this damn lockdown s**t, noone is allowed in the bldg except patients and staff. :(
=Bandit= (tm)

Bolandbt
=Bandit= ™

Postby Mara » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Hi Bandit,

I don't visit the forum often any more. Just dropped by today. So sorry about your mom's troubles. I've had a few of my own but no coronavirus, thankfully.

Love to all,

Rami/Mara
Mara
Accomplished Fay Killer

Postby Fionne » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:24 pm

Sorry to hear about your mom's hospitalization. It really is a bad time to go into the hospital for any reason. Praying for her healing. /hugs
Tread softly for bleeding hearts lie beneath the broken glass.
Fionne
Kiroho's Beloved

Postby Bolandbt » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Sorry about missing Thursday Kina, I was at the hospital with Mom. She passed away about 1am July 4th. I was with her.
=Bandit= (tm)

Bolandbt
=Bandit= ™

Postby Starblight » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:41 pm

I am sorry for your loss. I am glad to hear you were able to be with her.
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Games owned: 327
  • Games played: 172(52%)
Starblight
Lore Seeker

PreviousNext

Return to RPG's