WoW Classic grouping

Massively multi player or otherwise

Re: WoW Classic grouping

Postby AndonSage » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:18 am

So sorry for your loss, Bandit :cry:
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day. - George Orwell, 1984
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Derine » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:20 am

Sorry for your loss. I know you said she had not been doing well.
Derine
Accomplished Fay Killer

Postby Fionne » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:25 pm

I'm so sorry, Bandit.
Tread softly for bleeding hearts lie beneath the broken glass.
Fionne
Kiroho's Beloved

Postby Bolandbt » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:06 pm

Thank you all for your thoughts. At least now all the pain and misery is gone. She is with Dad, her brothers and her parents.
=Bandit= (tm)

"The longest journey ever made, began with a single step."

"Life is what happens while you were making other plans."
Bolandbt
=Bandit= ™

Postby Derine » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:27 pm

Sorry i missed last week. Lost power for 2 days and internet for almost a week.
Derine
Accomplished Fay Killer

Postby AndonSage » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:34 pm

Derine wrote:Sorry i missed last week. Lost power for 2 days and internet for almost a week.

Doh! That sucks! :( What happened?
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day. - George Orwell, 1984
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Derine » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Tropical Storm Isaias. it hit Connecticut pretty hard, because we were on the windy side.
Derine
Accomplished Fay Killer

Postby AndonSage » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:48 pm

Elwiney and I are moving to a new guild, so we can do dungeons and raids. It's called Aequalis Dementia. I've got all my toons moved there, and El moved Bush and will do the others later when he logs in again.

If you guys ever want to do dungeons and raids, I'm sure you could join. The guild is very friendly.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Bolandbt » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Afraid I won`t be able to play tonight Kina. My damn desktop computer will not power up! Hopefilly itnid just a fuse or a disconnected power cord at the back ofvthe system, but I need to unplug monitor etc. To take the box off the crowded shelf it sits on to get to anything ar the back... Which I just don`t feel up to fighting with tonight.

Hopefully I will get it sorted out and see you next time.
=Bandit= (tm)

"The longest journey ever made, began with a single step."

"Life is what happens while you were making other plans."
Bolandbt
=Bandit= ™

Postby AndonSage » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:20 am

if you guys need help with any quests or dungeons, please let me know. Garold is my level 60 Prot Warrior, Krysti is level 60 Hunter, Jalil is level 57 Druid (feral cat), and Jaerie is level 44 Mage. Elwiney also has similar level characters.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:21 am

Not sure if anyone is interested, but World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Coming November 23.

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands - Returning Player Guide To Shadowlands' Biggest Changes

Is anyone still playing WoW? I'm playing Classic. Just got my 3rd level 60 :) Might consider playing retail, been hearing good things about new xpac.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Derine » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:58 pm

i've been playing the new xpac somewhat, currently level 55 with my priest. For the new the max starting level is 50 (down from 120). So far it's been fun. Bandit has been playing a bit also. All on alliance side.
Derine
Accomplished Fay Killer

Previous

Return to RPG's