WoW Classic grouping

Massively multi player or otherwise

WoW Classic grouping

Postby AndonSage » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:48 am

Any chance of hitting the Deadmines this weekend? Friday night, or any time Saturday/Sunday? My mage is 15 right now, but should be 19 or 20 by Friday night.

I figure if we can set a day/time, then we can advertise it in our guild message of the day for those that don't visit the forum.
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day. - George Orwell, 1984
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Re: WoW Classic grouping

Postby Rome » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:31 am

I'm interested. Friday evening on through the weekend is fine with me.
“While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past.”
― Jack Vance
Rome
* Has more cowbell *

Postby AndonSage » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:21 am

I had a blast tonight, guys! :) We almost finished the instance, too :lol:
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day. - George Orwell, 1984
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:51 pm

We didn't get enough people on Sunday evening, so we're going to try for Tuesday evening at 7pm Eastern time, to do the Deadmines and get our revenge on Van Cleef.

For anyone who still needs to finish the three quests that take place outside the instance, we can do that tonight.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Rome » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:45 pm

I won't be able to do it Tuesday but hopefully you'll have enough folks for a group.
“While we are alive we should sit among colored lights and taste good wines, and discuss our adventures in far places; when we are dead, the opportunity is past.”
― Jack Vance
Rome
* Has more cowbell *

Postby Derine » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:38 pm

I can't make Tuesday either, next best day is Thurs.
Derine
Accomplished Fay Killer

Postby Rome » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:42 pm

Thursday evening is good for me.
― Jack Vance
Rome
* Has more cowbell *

Postby AndonSage » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:01 pm

We can run it as many times as we need :) We've got more than one group's worth of people that need it, anyway.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:34 am

We got some HA folks through the final fight with Van Cleef tonight. For those of you that still need to do Deadmines, we can still run groups through, so if there's enough of us online, we'll do it again :)

The one class we seem to be short on is tanks, so I've been working on a Warrior. I got him to level 12 today and will continue working on him so we have a tank. Tonight, Urchin (level 24 rogue) was basically the tank, and he did a great job, but that's because of his level (and knowledge/experience of playing a rogue).

For those of you wanting to make sure you have the quests for the next dungeon, The Stockade, here is a link: Classic WoW Stockade Guide. It's a level 24 to 30 dungeon, but from conversations I've had, level 26 is better to do it.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:42 pm

I've got my Warrior only a couple bubs from 18, so I'm going to work on him on Monday. Should be able to get to 19.

Anyway, for anyone that needs Deadmines quests, I'm going to run my Warrior, Fred has his Druid, and anyone else is welcome to join us on Monday, Sept 23, at 7pm Eastern time.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby AndonSage » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:04 pm

We had a great run in Deadmines last night. There was only one wipe, while I was learning to pull the goblin craftsman/engineer room.

We also invited one of our pick-ups to join our guild. Say hello to Cyani when you see her online :)
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Vicki » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:58 am

You guys using Discord for your runs? Having a simple voice chat tool has made such a huge difference in for me in dungeon and raid groups. HA already has a channel set up and it will work on your cell phone. Just saying :D :D :D

Vicki
People will not be who you want them to be. You must find what you want in who they are.
Vicki
Master Giant Hunter

Postby AndonSage » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:34 am

Vicki wrote:You guys using Discord for your runs? Having a simple voice chat tool has made such a huge difference in for me in dungeon and raid groups. HA already has a channel set up and it will work on your cell phone.

No, we haven't been using voice chat. While I'm personally not adverse to voice chat (I do have discord and the HA channel), some of our members are.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Vicki » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:17 am

Ah well, that's too bad. While I'm not playing WOW, it would have been great to have a chance to chat with you guys. Have fun!

Vicki
People will not be who you want them to be. You must find what you want in who they are.
Vicki
Master Giant Hunter

Postby Rome » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:49 am

I'm actually kind of busy this weekend, but, all day Saturday is open if anyone else is up for grouping. If we have enough level 25+ folks, both the Stockade and Shadowfang Keep are possibilities. Urchin has recommended Shadowfand a couple times. Or, we could always do Deadmines again.

Other possibilities would be doing some of the elite landscape quests. There's an elite area in NE Wetlands and one in Loch Modan that I am aware of. There are probably others. There are also several elite boss quests around.

Anyway, I should be around most of Saturday.
― Jack Vance
Rome
* Has more cowbell *

Postby AndonSage » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:53 pm

I'd like to do the Stockade with my Mage, she's high enough level, and has quests for there.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby Derine » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:59 pm

I will be available Sat evening after 6. I don't have any quests for stockades, but Kat needs Blackfathom Deeps. Sae has a class quest that takes her to the keep, bfd and dm.
Derine
Accomplished Fay Killer

Postby Rome » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Blackfathom Deeps would be another possibility. I'm fine with pretty much anything.
― Jack Vance
Rome
* Has more cowbell *

Postby AndonSage » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:32 pm

I'll be online probably no later than 10am Eastern time. I've got quests for The Stockade, but I'll help with other dungeons. The only issue we might have is that we don't have a tank high enough level for something like The Stockade.
AndonSage
Grand Summoner of Words

Postby frede » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:23 am

I should be around on Saturday, but my toons are too low of level, 23 or 24 druid, and 22 hunter. If there is one that would be more useful I will level that one to the 26-28 range for next weekend.

frede
frede
Master Giant Hunter

Next

Return to RPG's